Safari Elegance tours & travel offers excursions and transit tours in East Africa cities and other parts of Africa,this includes:
2.Bus & mini vans tours
3.Full day tours
4.Half day tours
6.Food,wine & nightlife
Nairobi City Excursions
Nairobi Promises you an amazing city tour like no other, Imagine this nairobi is the only capital city in the world that is in the middle of a national park, Visit the amazing Girrage center, Play with baby elephants at the david sheldrick orphanage The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust: A Haven for Elephants and Rhinos
Visit the amazing maasai market and buy genuine African crafts and memorabilia.
Visit the timeless Nairobi mesusum and after that have a go at the mamba crocodile village, and yes you can also visit the park
Mombasa “Raha” Meaning Mombasa the fun place , True to its name mombasa is an amazing place with lots of activities , all within a small area Visit
- Old Town. Located around Ft. Jesus, this historic district has mostly been converted into souvenir shops and restaurants. A nice place to explore on a Sunday when much of the city is closed down.
- Colobus Trust nature walks and conservation volunteering at Diani Beach.
- Mtwapa Creek is a place to visit on Mombasa’s North Coast. An Indian Ocean inlet with some small marinas and beautiful tropical vegetation. Very famous for bird watching, mountain bike tours around the creek, and starting point for deep sea fishing trips. Mtwapa is also famous in Mombasa for its clubs and active nightlife. To get here from the city center, take a matatu from Digo road.
- Nyali Theatre featuring Hollywood and Bollywood new releases (500 KSH), with bowling alley, casino, and Italian Restaurant. Have some Indian bhelpuri, a type of chaat (hot puffed rice, vegetables and tangy tamarind sauce) while you’re there. Taxi from centre – 800 KSH, Tuk Tuk- 300 KSH. Matatus plying the Mkomani or Nyali routes – 30 ksh (Ask to alight at “Cinemax”).
- Kinazini Funzi Dhow Safaris, (1 hr south of Mombasa off main Tanzania Rd, bus transport from all beach hotels included), ☎ +254724748577. Every day. Visit unspoilt Funzi Island via Dhow (traditional Arab sailing ship), explore Ramisi River Mangroves by canoe for crocs and lots of bird life up close, bathe on a magical sandbank in the Indian Ocean, feast on a lobster and seafood BBQ on Robinson Crusoe Island. $105.
- Haller Park (Bamburi Nature Trail), East Side of Links Road just North of Nyali (North on Links Road to Nyali. Look for entrance on left or ask a local). 8:30 – 5:30. Small zoo that feels like a park. Animals include giraffes, hippos (2), monkeys, and a reptile house. Guides speak English, Spanish, French and other languages. Watch out for the monkeys. They are numerous and appear friendly but do occasionally bite
- Avicennia Island, Call for details +254 724748577, Every Tues, Thurs, Sat. For South Coast adventures, Avicennia Island is unbeatable. Kayak silently through submerged mangrove forests; swim & sunbathe in the emerald waters of the Funzi Sandbar, enjoy a sumptuous seafood barbeque meal served at a delightful wooden banda (open structure, beach house, or shelter, sheltered from the elements).
- Shimba Hills National Park: the approximately 30km south of Mombasa situated National Park is mountainous with lush tropical vegetation. This makes it particularly attractive as most other well-known national parks of Kenya have steppe-like vegetation. The main attractions include the elephant habitat, the stocks of antelopes, the waterfall, the Mwaluganje forest and the many vantage points of the fabulous landscape.
Flamingos , Yes Flamingos , you can actually get to see flamingos in our city excursion packages, Like nairobi the Nakuru has a game pack next to it. Nakuru is the administrative and economical headquarters of Rift-valley Province. Conveniently situated between Nairobi and Western Kenya, it also serves as a transit city for many travelers.
Go site seeing , Talk about bird watching and you will be left in awe by the sheer number of birds available for you to observe. Buffaloes , Giraffes and water-buck
These are short trips from your hotel or beach resort in Malindi and Watamu to various touristic sites in the Northern Coast of the Kenyan Coast. They include the following:
Gedi Ruins Tour
Gedi Ruins is a 12th Century Swahili village that was mysteriously abandoned some 600 years ago due to unknown causes.
Kipepeo Butterfly Project Tour
Right at the entrance to Gedi Ruins is the Kipepeo Butterfly Project. This innovative project is aimed at giving the forest edge communities opportunities to get an income directly from the forest, by live breeding the unique butterflies of the Arabuko-Sokoke forest, and sending them to live butterfly display centers around the world.
The Arabuko-Sokoke Forest
Over 260 species of birds have been recorded in the forest including the six globally threatened ones:
- Sokoke Scoops Owl,
- Sokoke Pipit,
- East Coast Akalat,
- Spotted Ground Thrush,
- Amani Sunbird and
- Clarke’s Weaver.
LAMU ISLAND TOUR FROM MALINDI TOWN
Cultural Lamu Island; The town was founded in the 14th century and it contains many fine examples of Swahili architecture. The old city is inscribed on the World Heritage List as “the oldest and best-preserved Swahili settlement in Africa”.